This Simple and Easy Tutorial will show you how to Fix Error 3194. Please Read the whole post and Follow Few easy and simple steps Patiently and you will be able to fix this error.
What is Error 3194:
You usually get error 3194 when you are trying to Downgrade your device or when you are sometimes uploading a custom firmware to your device . Some People have also reported that they have got this error while updating to the latest Apple Firmware .
Devices That can Show Up this Error In iTunes :
- iPhone 2G
- iPhone 3G
- iPhone 3GS (old & new bootrom)
- iPhone 4
- iPod Touch 1G
- iPod Touch 2G (MB & MC)
- iPod Touch 3G
- iPod Touch 4
- Apple TV 2
Simple And Easy Method :
2.) Download And Paste The Hosts File To:
3.Start TSS server in TinyUmbrella
put your device in DFU mode.By turning your device off and then holding down the sleep and power button for 10 seconds, then release the power button but hold onto the home button until iTunes tells you that the device is now in recover mode
IMPORTANT PRECAUTIONS :
- Your Device Must be In DFU mode while performing any of these two steps.
- If these methods are not working Restart Your computer and try again.
- Close the iTunes While Modifying the Host File.
- If You get error 1 or error 21 or error 2003 or error 2005 Click Here
- If you get error 1600 or 1602 or any 16XX error click here.
|Respected Readers: |
We Help Thousands of people a week regarding their iDevices With our Tutorials. To help us go ahead with the same spirit, Please Like our Facebook Fanpage it Only takes a second to hit like button.