Deleting all contacts from your iPhone or iPod is a real headache if you don't know the correct method of deleting all the contacts at the same time. I tried many ways to delete contacts from my iPhone but I end up with my phone stuck at Apple Logo because I restarted my phone to factory settings so please don't do that.
How To Delete All Contacts Without iTunes :
"ContactDel" but this app costs $1.99 and you have to buy this application from appstore. The thing that I liked about this application is that you can delete all contacts with just one tap of your finger and you can also restore all the deleted contacts any time you want. But those people who don't want to buy this application they should follow the second method.
How To Delete All Contacts With iTunes :
Those people who have easy access to their computer and iTunes they can delete all contacts easily from their iPhone or iPod for free using iTunes .
- Open iTunes and connect your device to your computer.
- Click on your device.
- Go to info tab of your device in iTunes.
- Uncheck Sync contacts box.( when you will uncheck Sync Contacts a window will pop up saying Remove Contacts)
- Click on Sync at the bottom.
- After Sync process is completed you will be having no contacts.
- You can also watch this video tutorial for deleting contacts with iTunes.
We Help Thousands of people a week regarding their iDevices With our Tutorials. To help us go ahead with the same spirit, Please Like our Facebook Fanpage it Only takes a second to hit like button.