Transferring music with iTunes is a really difficult and frustrating process and most of the people don't want to transfer music using iTunes so in this post I am going to show you a simple program that will allow you to easily transfer music from your computer to your iPhone, iPad or iPod . This software is free and link can be found at the bottom of this post.
- Download CopyTrans from downloads section at the bottom of post.
- Right click to open it.
- Click on test connection.
- It will test your internet connection and a window will pop up which will ask you to download some programs.
- Select CopyTrans manager Free from there and hit install.
- It will take some time to install depending upon the speed of your connection.
- After installation is completed a window will pop up and you have to click on use copy trans manager.
- After that another window will pop up saying "it is now safe to connect your device"
- Connect your device to your PC and it will read all files on it.
- And now you can easily copy and paste music to it.
- After copying music hit update and it will copy all the music to your device and you are done !!!
- If your computer is not reading your device that means you haven't already installed iTunes. If you have not installed iTunes you must install it in order to correctly install the drivers of your iPhone, iPad or iPod on your computer.
- You must run Copy Trans Installer as Administrator in order to install it properly on your computer.
- You must click on "Update" after copying the music files other wise CopyTrans will not copy music files to your device.
We Help Thousands of people a week regarding their iDevices With our Tutorials. To help us go ahead with the same spirit, Please Like our Facebook Fanpage it Only takes a second to hit like button.