There are many situations in which your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch freezes on iTunes logo or on recovery mode loop. This can happen while Jailbreaking your device or while restoring through iTunes. So in this post I am going to show you two easy ways to fix this Error.
- Download Tiny Umbrella from downloads section at the bottom of this post.
- Run Tiny Umbrella as Administrator by right clicking on Tiny Umbrella icon.
- Connect your device to computer using USB cable.
- Now go to devices tab and click on recovery devices.
- Now click on Exit recovery.
- After clicking on Exit recovery button your device will reboot and you will get rid of this recovery mode loop.
- Download iReb from downloads section at the bottom of this post.
- Extract the downloaded zip folder using winrar.
- Open the downloaded folder and run iReb as Administrator by right clicking on iReb icon.
- Click on "Recovery Mode Loop fixer/ SHSH Grabber"
- Then click on " Set Auto-Boot True ( Fixes 1015 Errors/ Recovery Loops) "
- When you will click on it your device will reboot and once your device is rebooted you will be having your device up and running.