Sometimes while upgrading or downgrading your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad through iTunes, your device gets stuck in recovery mode or on iTunes Logo. This usually happens when the device fails to enter into restore mode due to any iTunes error such as error 3194, error 1600 etc. If you are facing this problem at the moment there is no need to panic that’s because in this post I am going to show you two easy ways that will fix recovery mode loop problem on iOS 7 as well as other lower firmwares.
In first method we are going to use redsn0w to fix recovery mode loop. You can download redsn0w from the downloads section at the bottom of this post. To fix recovery mode follow these simple steps:
- Download redsn0w.
- Right click on redsn0w and run it as administrator.
- Click on “Extras” tab in redsn0w.
- After that click on Recovery fix.
- When you will click on Recovery fix your device will reboot, and after rebooting your device will be out of recovery mode.
Second Method :
In second method we are going to use tiny umbrella to fix recovery mode loop. Follow these simple steps to fix your device which stuck on iTunes Logo.
- Download Tiny Umbrella from Downloads section given at the bottom of this post.
- Run Tiny Umbrella as Administrator.
- Select your device from the devices tab.
- If your device is in recovery mode it will be appearing under the recovery devices tab.
- Click on Exit recovery.
- Your device will reboot, after reboot your device will be out of recovery mode.